1. The School of Special Tuition is open to all.
2. All tuition will be on the premises of Redeemer Baptist School, unless the School of Special Tuition deems otherwise. The majority of classes will be held from 3:30pm but other times may be established by mutual agreement.
3. For students of Redeemer Baptist School, special tuition fees will be separate from and in addition to Redeemer Baptist School tuition fees.
4. Special Tuition fees will be invoiced on a monthly basis by the School of Special Tuition and must be paid on receipt of the School account each month.
5. Any provision of materials will be in addition to tuition fees and will be included in the monthly statement of fees.
6. Fees for 2016 will be $44.00 per half-hour or multiples thereof. Rates may be higher for advanced students, and as agreed by parents and the School of Special Tuition.
7. Any costs for assessments will be invoiced separately and after an agreement between parents and the School.
8. Lessons missed through the pupil's non-attendance will be charged unless the circumstances, in the opinion of the School of Special Tuition, warrant a special concession. Lessons cancelled by the School of Special Tuition will be carried forward.
9. Notice to discontinue lessons must be given one term in advance, otherwise the fees for that term must be paid.
10. Continuation of enrolment of students in the School of Special Tuition will be at the discretion of the School of Special Tuition.
11. All enquiries, correspondences and payments should be addressed to Redeemer Baptist School.